- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-513-4377
- Office: Cox Building, 6th floor, Room 614 F
Directions to NCSU/Smirnov Lab
from RDU (Raleigh-Durham International Airport)
If you are visiting us by car, you have three choices for parking:
- Visiting over weekends, official holidays, and after 5 p.m. does not require parking permit – proceed directly to 2620 Yarbrough Drive (Dabney and Cox Halls). Note that the Cox and Dabney buildings are likely to be locked over the weekend. Thus, please call Alex (919-513-4377) or Tatyana (919-513-4375) upon arrival.
- On regular days you may park in any hourly Pay Lot or parking spaces with Parking Meters, located throughout campus. Visitors parked in these areas must pay the appropriate rates for parking. The most convenient Pay Lot is the Dan Allen Deck. From there, you walk to Dabney/Cox Hall.
- Visitors may purchase daily permits for $10 per day (price is subject to change) at the NCSU Transportation Office located at 2721 Sullivan Drive or a booth at the Pullen Drive entrance to the NCSU North Campus. The Transportation Customer Service area operates from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have parking questions, please contact the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.
For further detail on parking at NCSU see:
(1.) From Airport Terminal or most of the Car Rental Lot Bear Left on TERMINAL BLVD and continue on AIRPORT BLVD – about 2 miles.
(2.) Take ramp onto I-40 E toward RALEIGH – you will first go straight taking bridge overpass over I-40, and then Right Fork making 270o turn to merge into I-40.
(3.) Continue on I-40 for 4.9 miles.
(4.) Continue straight and follow signs for WADE AVE (Stay Left at the fork) – go 3.9 miles
(5.) Turn Right on FAIRCLOTH ST (FAIRFLOTH ST becomes GORMAN ST) – go 0.5 miles
Now you have two choices for parking:
- If you wish to purchase a DAY PARKING PERMIT, located at NCSU Transportation Office:
(5a.) Continue Straight through the next stoplight, crossing HILLSBOROUGH Avenue – go 0.3 miles
(6a.) Turn Left on SULLIVAN DR (the next stoplight) – go 0.3 miles
(7a.) Arrive at 2721 SULLIVAN DR on the Right. The Transportation office is on the Right side of the parking lot.
- If you wish to park in a PAY LOT (Dan Allen Parking Deck):
(5b.) From GORMAN ST, Turn Left on HILLSBOROUGH Avenue (this will be the next stoplight)
(6b.) After going for ca. 0.5 miles on Hillsborough St, turn Right onto Dan Allen Drive.
(7b.) Turn Right on YARBOROUGH DR (just before passing under the railroad). Dan Allen Deck is on the Right. (The pay lot entry is a gated entrance.)
To arrive at Dabney/Cox from Dan Allen Parking lot:
(8.) From Dan Allen Parking Deck, cross the intersection of DAN ALLEN and YARBOROUGH DR, and continue walking on YARBOROUGH DR.
(9.) Dabney/Cox will be on the Left after the gate, before the fork.